About Phone Calls to Our Office
To schedule or change an appointment, contact Central Scheduling at 480-397-1850.
Phone calls for appointments, routine calls, prescription refills, or billing can be made between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Friday. Our Saturday phone nurse will take emergency calls only.
If you are a patient and are experiencing an emergency situation:
– Please call our on-call service at 480-303-1108.
– Please call this number when office phones are not available.
If your phone call is regarding a refill request:
– Please call your pharmacy. They will contact our office for refill authorization.
For all other calls:
– Please speak slowly and clearly
– Spell your first and last name
– State your date of birth
– State the name of your provider
– State the reason for your call
It is very important you leave a current phone number where you will be available to receive a call back. Please state your number slowly and clearly.
Hours of Operation
|Monday through Thursday||8 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Monday through Thursday||7 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
Our billing office phone number is 480-505-4258. You can reach the billing office from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday.
Important: We do not answer health questions via the Internet nor are we able to schedule appointments via the Internet. If you need a prescription refill, please call your pharmacy.